6 out of 1000 live birth are suffered from birth defect of Congenital Heart Defect. Among North Americans Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease remains the main cause of death. The enhance in number of morbidity and mortality rate in infants, children and adults needs a better understand of potentially modification of genetic and environmental influences. The reason behind the congenital heart defect may be underage child bearing mother, spreading awareness among individuals of childbearing age with the necessary resources and information about risk factors for CHD can potentially reduce risk and morbidity in children affected by CHD.
- Track 1-1 Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 2-2 Congenital Heart Diseases
- Track 3-3 Cardiac Stroke
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Cardiology Surgery & Transplantation
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Cardiology Critical Care
- Track 6-6 Nursing and care for pediatric cardiac patients
- Track 7-7 Diagnosis & Treatment