Kidney helps in filtering waste products as urine and exhaled from the body. Infants have well-structured immunity system , sudden injuries to kidneys cause renal failure or auto immune diseases and diabetes. In human body, the blood contains deoxygenated and oxygenated blood where deoxygenated blood carries waste products from the body. It is diagnosed through urinalysis and treated by dialysis or renal transplantation.
- Track 1-1 Urinary Tract Infections
- Track 2-2 Kidney Transplants in Children
- Track 3-3 Nephrolithiasis
- Track 4-4 Tubular Diseases
- Track 5-5 Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 6-6 Dialysis
- Track 7-7 The interpretation of x-ray studies of the kidney