In 19th century, encouraging massages, exercises, gymnastics were provided to treat joints and physical disorders. Physical therapy is the manual treatment that remediates biomechanical movements through force applied in particular region. It helps to perform functional abilities and activities through ultrasound or exercise which reduces stress and relieves freeness to the body. Pediatric physiotherapy is to build confidence in infants to neglect their abnormalities and rehabilitate to their own lives.
- Track 1-1 Necessary Of Physiotherapy
- Track 2-2 Biomechanic Equipments
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Track 4-4 Therapeutic Equipments
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis & Treatment