Neonatal system Development
Neonatal is the medical system that is concerned with nursing, treatment and management of infants in the hospital. The special care is provided in the neonatal critical care unit and the treatment is specified under prematurity, illness, low birth weight, pulmonary hyperplasia and asphyxias. The equipment system for infants are designed through high quality and tested by research and development industry.
- Track 1-1 Neonatal systemic lupus erythematosus
- Track 2-2 Neonatal Syndrome
- Track 3-3 Neonatal Development
- Track 4-4 Neonatal And Pediatric Nursing
- Track 5-5 Neonatal Immunology
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis And Treatment