Pediatric Nursing Care
Pediatric critical care is the special care provided to children affected from severe illness or injuries or diseases(heart/lung/brain) and individual nursing is given to pediatrics until their recovery. It helps in developing confidence, proper medication, treatment and monitoring them for fast recovery. The medications, treatment given to the Pediatrics are observed and the improvement in their health activities are monitored by the nurse. The Critical care unit is unique and attractive since the infants should not feel uneasy inside hospital.
- Track 1-1 Importance of Emergency Health Care
- Track 2-2 Neonatal intensive care and Nursing
- Track 3-3 Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing
- Track 4-4 Emergency Nursing
- Track 5-5 Critical Care Nursing
- Track 6-6 Clinical Nursing