Biological science deals with oral cavity in pediatrics and promote dental health of children in educational and research resources. It is also concerned with mouth disorders and diseases. The dental implantation and treatment are carried out in case of tooth decay, gum disorder, root implantation, scaling and surgical removing of teeth and techniques consists of restoration, prosthetic, endodontic, peritoneal and extraction of teeth.
- Track 1-1 Dental Anomalies
- Track 2-2 Orthodontics
- Track 3-3 Prosthodontics
- Track 4-4 Amelogenisis Imperfect
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis and Pediatrics Dentistry Treatment
- Track 6-6 Thyroid disease in children
- Track 7-7 Challenges in Type 1 diabetes management