The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
The General Pediatrician providing medical care to the age range of new-borns to young adults. Paediatricians have diverse roles in examining, diagnosing, and treating children with any physical or mental illnesses. They also take care to administer the many immunizations which are available to protect children from diseases such as hepatitis B, diphtheria, polio, measles, and the mumps. Routine check-ups are also part of your common tasks list, with the intent of monitoring a child's growth and development from birth to adulthood. Kids doctor have specific ideas about the body function and health care of young people. with growth and development to adulthood, need of body changed which is distinct than adult.so paediatrician has a valuable role in medical team to advocate and in decision making for all children.
- Track 1-1Nutrient Deficiency
- Track 1-2Pediatric Obesity
- Track 1-3Child Mental Health
- Track 1-4Pediatric Behavioral Study
- Track 1-5Pain relief therapies and management
- Track 1-6Diagnosis & Treatment
Pediatric Surgery and Transplantation is the session of pediatric profession which deals which removal of malignant or non-malignant outgrowths in children body or surgical operation in which an organ is replaced by recipient donor due to organ failure or damaged in children. Pediatrics more sensitive and less immunized by birth, they needed special attention from doctor while dissecting. During the transplantation procedure anaesthesia is used to reduce the stress and pain in the body. With development of science now a day’s major parts of body get dissected before it leads to death. The branches of surgery are: Neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urological surgery, nephrological surgery, hepatological surgery, orthopaedic surgery, plastic surgery, oncological surgery and advance technologies and treatments in science help to transplantation and recovery in short period of time.
- Track 2-1General Anesthesia
- Track 2-2Pediatric Cardiac surgery
- Track 2-3Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 2-4Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Track 2-5Pediatric Anesthesia Risk
- Track 2-6Pediatric Surgical Emergencies
- Track 2-7Clinical depth of Anesthesia
- Track 2-8Anesthetic Techniques
Children skin get infected basically either of bacteria or fungi. Infant younger than 3 months, children who have no spleen, those who have an immune system disorder, such individual who have sickle cell disease, who have not had recommended vaccinations are at particular risk of bacterial infections. impetigo, ear infection and throat infections are common bacterial infection in child body. Fungi are live in the moist area, such as between the toe, in the groin and the area of diaper. Maintain hygiene can prevent the baby from get infected and to keep the kid away from bacterial infection routine immunization is indeed.
- Track 3-1Genodermatosis
- Track 3-2Acne and Treatment
- Track 3-3Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Track 3-4Fungal Skin Infections
- Track 3-5Viral Skin Infections
- Track 3-6Immunology of Pediatric Skin Infections
- Track 3-7Microbial Resistance against Skin Infections
- Track 3-8Diagnosis & Treatment
As immune systems are not build up with necessary defences to fight against serious infections and diseases in children, so it is prone to get attack easily by diseases, hence immunization or vaccination is the only way to keep kids away from illness. Immunization is the process where a person made resistant to an infectious disease. Vaccination protect the children from chickenpox, measles, and whooping cough. Be sure to ask the paediatrician for your child’s vaccine records. The schedule will remind you when your child need to travel for next vaccine. The schedule recommended vaccination may differ from live, Childs health, the types of vaccine used and availability of vaccine.
- Track 4-1Vaccines against Infectious diseases
- Track 4-2Cancer Vaccines
- Track 4-3Hepatitis Vaccines
- Track 4-4Bacterial Vaccines
- Track 4-5DNA Vaccines
- Track 4-6Combination Vaccines
- Track 4-7Edible vaccines
- Track 4-8Viral vaccines
- Track 4-9Diagnosis and Preventive measures
Nutrition is the acquisition of energy from healthy foods which help in developing metabolic activities, maintenance and proper growth. In Pediatrics, the nutrition is provided on the basis of their age, diet and it is monitored frequently. Nutrition is obtained from diet which involves vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids and micronutrients.
- Track 5-1Nutrition in the normal infant: Breast Feeding
- Track 5-2Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 5-3Pediatric malnutrition effects
- Track 5-4Dietary management of diarrhea in pediatrics
- Track 5-5Pediatric Diet
- Track 5-6Diagnosis, immunization & preventive measures
Children psychology is the study that focus on development, behaviour, emotional and mental state from birth to their adulthood. The Pediatrics psychological activities are like adults where their mind accepts and store the picturizing data’s and react according to their subconscious mind. Children are basically self harming and they react on the severances of the injury which leads to fear, helplessness, difficulty during eating and sleeping.
- Track 6-1Psychological Trauma
- Track 6-2Intensive Care in Trauma
- Track 6-3Trauma- Emergency Medicine
- Track 6-4Evolution in Emergency Medicine Practices
- Track 6-5Trauma-An International Perspective
- Track 6-6Diagnosis, immunization & preventive measures
Pediatric critical care is the special care provided to children affected from severe illness or injuries or diseases(heart/lung/brain) and individual nursing is given to pediatrics until their recovery. It helps in developing confidence, proper medication, treatment and monitoring them for fast recovery. The medications, treatment given to the Pediatrics are observed and the improvement in their health activities are monitored by the nurse. The Critical care unit is unique and attractive since the infants should not feel uneasy inside hospital.
- Track 7-1 Importance of Emergency Health Care
- Track 7-2Neonatal intensive care and Nursing
- Track 7-3Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing
- Track 7-4Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-5Critical Care Nursing
- Track 7-6Clinical Nursing
Gastroenterology and Hepatology is use for treatment to dispose the digestive system from mouth to anus which includes gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas in children. Gastric tract and health in Pediatrics are affected due to the lack of food nutrients , iron deficiency in babies and overweight , where some can be diagnosed and treated and some are regulated through food habits of the child which helps in correct functionality of the system.
- Track 8-1Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Track 8-2Autoimmune liver disease
- Track 8-3Alagille syndrome
- Track 8-4Wilson disease
- Track 8-5Growth disorders
- Track 8-6Nutritional management of children
- Track 8-7Diagnostic procedures
Neonatal is the medical system that is concerned with nursing, treatment and management of infants in the hospital. The special care is provided in the neonatal critical care unit and the treatment is specified under prematurity, illness, low birth weight, pulmonary hyperplasia and asphyxias. The equipment system for infants are designed through high quality and tested by research and development industry.
- Track 9-1Neonatal systemic lupus erythematosus
- Track 9-2Neonatal Syndrome
- Track 9-3Neonatal Development
- Track 9-4Neonatal And Pediatric Nursing
- Track 9-5Neonatal Immunology
- Track 9-6Diagnosis And Treatment
Respiration in living organisms is the process involving the production of energy by inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide from the oxidation of complex organic substances. Pediatric respiration is like that of adults and basically, they are nose breathers. Respiration rate of Pediatric is higher than adults, basically the lung is smaller and any type of inflammation cause distress.
- Track 10-1Pediatric Respiratory System
- Track 10-2Pediatric Respiratory Diseases
- Track 10-3Lung Disorders
- Track 10-4Lung Tumor In Pediatric
- Track 10-5Pediatric Lung Lesion Surgery
- Track 10-6Diagnosis And Treatment
Perinatology is a medicine that focuses on fetus and mother health concerns during and after the pregnancy, it is also called as Maternal-Fetal medicine. They take care of pregnant women who have chronic conditions and risk complications in pregnancy. The special care to fetus and mother makes the patient to feel comfortable to the nature and to deliver baby with less risk factors.
- Track 11-1Perinatology Care
- Track 11-2Perinatology Ultrasound
- Track 11-3Perinatology Scanning
- Track 11-4Perinatology Clinics
- Track 11-5Fetus Risk Conditions
- Track 11-6Fetal Genetic Diagnosis
- Track 11-7Perinatology Fetal Surgery
Pharmacy is the technique of preparing and dispensing drugs and to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. It is related to health care, clinical services, and to cure the diseases. Pharmacy is the combination of herbal and chemical ingredients. Pediatric pharmacy is to ensure the drugs and medicine provided to the children are safe, effective, properly dosed, age appropriate and friendly for children’s, such as flavoured liquids instead of tablets. They must also have the knowledge of the concepts of usage of drug and medicine from birth and in neonatal care unit.
- Track 12-1Pediatric Medications
- Track 12-2Drug Formulations
- Track 12-3Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 12-4Health Information Technology
Pediatric genetics is the medical branch that deals with disorders in infants due to genes from parenthood. Genetic and heredity in pediatrics requires the growth in normal and abnormal activities such as genetic disorders, habitual, body structure and nature of behaviour. Some of them can be diagnosed and treated, solved from heredity factors such as heart disease and some cannot be treated where controlled through medications such as diabetes, health problem in infants, Pediatric care, fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Track 13-1Genetical Disorders
- Track 13-2Pediatric Neuromuscular Clinical Care
- Track 13-3Diabetes On Genetical Basis
- Track 13-4Metabolic Genetical Disease
- Track 13-5Pediatric Lung Cancer
- Track 13-6Genetic Syndrome And Prevention
- Track 13-7Neonatal Infection And Diseases
- Track 13-8Pediatric Neurological Conditions
6 out of 1000 live birth are suffered from birth defect of Congenital Heart Defect. Among North Americans Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease remains the main cause of death. The enhance in number of morbidity and mortality rate in infants, children and adults needs a better understand of potentially modification of genetic and environmental influences. The reason behind the congenital heart defect may be underage child bearing mother, spreading awareness among individuals of childbearing age with the necessary resources and information about risk factors for CHD can potentially reduce risk and morbidity in children affected by CHD.
- Track 14-1Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 14-2Congenital Heart Diseases
- Track 14-3Cardiac Stroke
- Track 14-4Pediatric Cardiology Surgery & Transplantation
- Track 14-5Pediatric Cardiology Critical Care
- Track 14-6Nursing and care for pediatric cardiac patients
- Track 14-7Diagnosis & Treatment
Kidney helps in filtering waste products as urine and exhaled from the body. Infants have well-structured immunity system , sudden injuries to kidneys cause renal failure or auto immune diseases and diabetes. In human body, the blood contains deoxygenated and oxygenated blood where deoxygenated blood carries waste products from the body. It is diagnosed through urinalysis and treated by dialysis or renal transplantation.
- Track 15-1Urinary Track Infections
- Track 15-2Kidney Transplants in Children
- Track 15-3Nephrolithiasis
- Track 15-4Tubular Diseases
- Track 15-5Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 15-6Dialysis
- Track 15-7The interpretation of X-ray studies of the kidney
Pediatric endocrinology is the study and diagnosis of the endocrine diseases involves pituitary gland, thyroid gland, pineal gland, parathyroid gland, hypothalamus and adrenal gland . Hormones are the chemicals which control metabolic activities and regulates physiological behaviour. Abnormalities in gland causes variations in physical growth and sexual development in the body. It can also cause diabetes, which is treated through hormone imbalance.
- Track 16-1Thyroid disease in children
- Track 16-2Neonatal diabetes & Hyperinsulinism
- Track 16-3Use of technology in diabetes management
- Track 16-4Disorders of Sexual differentiation
- Track 16-5Growth Disorders
- Track 16-6 Insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes and Dyslipidemia in children
- Track 16-7Diagnosis & Treatment
- Track 16-8Neonatal diabetes
Pediatric radiotherapy is a treatment dispensed through the body to kill or control the cancerous cells growth. Over 300,000 and more children develop cancer every year due to genetic abnormalities, infectious foods, chemical and toxic substances. Due to this, side effects are affected in body parts such as skin irritation, swelling and hair loss. The radiation waves are passed through the body in the form of light or heat.
- Track 17-1Pediatric Risk Factors On Cancer
- Track 17-2Recent Trends In Radiotherapy
- Track 17-3Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 17-4Imaging And Diagnostic Techniques
- Track 17-5Treatment And Care In Pediatrics
Pediatric Sensory Therapy is the occupational therapy help to deals with all sensory organs such as, eye, ear, nose, tongue and skin. At the time of birth, the abnormalities in infants are diagnosed and treated through sensory therapy network, surgery, laryngology, Pediatric otolaryngology and Rhinology. The sensory organs in infants are soft and sensitive in nature. During the diagnosis and surgery, they are sedated to anaesthesia for safe and effective purpose.
- Track 18-1 Sensory integration therapy
- Track 18-2Sensory Diet
- Track 18-3 Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Track 18-4Sensory Processing Disorder
- Track 18-5Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Track 18-6Diagnosis And Treatment
Biological science deals with oral cavity in pediatrics and promote dental health of children in educational and research resources. It is also concerned with mouth disorders and diseases. The dental implantation and treatment are carried out in case of tooth decay, gum disorder, root implantation, scaling and surgical removing of teeth and techniques consists of restoration, prosthetic, endodontic, peritoneal and extraction of teeth.
- Track 19-1Dental Anomalies
- Track 19-2Orthodontics
- Track 19-3Prosthodontics
- Track 19-4Amelogenisis Imperfect
- Track 19-5Diagnosis and Pediatrics Dentistry Treatment
Pediatric research is about exploration and research on developing the diagnosis systems and treatment to the pediatrics using new technologies. It is the scientific development that promotes the medical industry to provide advanced medicine and treatment to the patients which reduces side effects in future.
- Track 20-1Non-invasive neonatology
- Track 20-2Neonatal resuscitation
- Track 20-3Neonatal nutrition
- Track 20-4Bilirubin encephalopathy
- Track 20-5Diagnosis & Treatment
- Track 20-6Pediatric Lymphomas
- Track 20-7Interventional Radiology
According to survey, 5:1 ratio of infants are affected by cancer due to genetical or abnormal growth of cells in the body. It is due to lack of medical treatment and guidance world-wide. 50% of the infants are survived from controlling the tumour cells were rest of them die due to failure of treatment. There is no solution to cancer treatment since it can be controlled not killed completely.
- Track 21-1Pediatric Leukemias
- Track 21-2Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Track 21-3Pediatric Osteosarcoma
- Track 21-4Pediatric Bleeding Disorders
- Track 21-5Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Track 21-6Palliative Care