Gastroenterology is the treatment disposed to the digestive system from mouth to anus which includes gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas in children. Gastric tract and health in pediatrics are affected due to the lack of food nutrients , iron deficiency in babies and over weight , where some can be diagnosed and treated and some are regulated through food habits of the child which helps in correct functionality of the system.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Pediatric Gastric Problems
- Track 2-2 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases Diagnosis
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Track 6-6 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Track 7-7 Alagille syndrome