Pediatric ophthalmology is the study and diagnosis of eye diseases, visual development, and vision care in children. It focus on the development of the visual system and the disordes in pediatric at the early stage and to amputate eye surgery in case of failure in medications. Among 2-4% of the children are affected with eye diseases. Genetic disorders can also affect eyes. The research in ophthalmology is to develop abnormal vision in pediatrics and to reduce dissection of eye.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Eye Problems
- Track 2-2 Genetic Childhood Blindness
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Eye Tumor
- Track 4-4 Surgical Therapy And Treatment
- Track 5-5 Lens Implantation Technology
- Track 6-6 Artificial Plastic/Robotic Eye
- Track 7-7 Pediatric Retina