Musculoskeletal is an organ system which helps in movement using bones and muscles that provides support, stability, and movement to the body. It also describes about bones which are interconnected to other bones and muscles via connecting tissues such as tendons and ligaments. Child musculoskeletal system is entirely different from adults where the bones and muscular system are growing whereas the process is stopped for adults. The healing nature is faster due to inherent area of weakness during growing process and tendons, ligaments are stronger in growth plate.
- Track 1-1 Pediatrics Musculoskeletal system
- Track 2-2 Musculoskeletal Injury risks
- Track 3-3 Child deficiency syndrome
- Track 4-4 Pediatric musculoskeletal disorders
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis And Treatment
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis And Treatment