Child Psychology and Mental Health
Children psychology is the study that focus on development, behaviour, emotional and mental state from birth to their adulthood. The Pediatrics psychological activities are like adults where their mind accepts and store the picturizing data’s and react according to their subconscious mind. Children are basically self harming and they react on the severances of the injury which leads to fear, helplessness, difficulty during eating and sleeping.
- Track 1-1 Psychological Trauma
- Track 2-2 Intensive Care in Trauma
- Track 3-3 Trauma- Emergency Medicine
- Track 4-4 Evolution in Emergency Medicine Practices
- Track 5-5 Trauma-An International Perspective
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis, immunization & preventive measures