According to survey, 5:1 ratio of infants are affected by cancer due to genetical or abnormal growth of cells in the body. It is due to lack of medical treatment and guidance world-wide. 50% of the infants are survived from controlling the tumour cells were rest of them die due to failure of treatment. There is no solution to cancer treatment since it can be controlled not killed completely.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Leukemias
- Track 2-2 Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Osteosarcoma
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Bleeding Disorders
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Track 6-6 Palliative Care