The General Pediatrician providing medical care to the age range of new-borns to young adults. Paediatricians have diverse roles in examining, diagnosing, and treating children with any physical or mental illnesses. They also take care to administer the many immunizations which are available to protect children from diseases such as hepatitis B, diphtheria, polio, measles, and the mumps. Routine check-ups are also part of your common tasks list, with the intent of monitoring a child's growth and development from birth to adulthood. Kids doctor have specific ideas about the body function and health care of young people. with growth and development to adulthood, need of body changed which is distinct than adult.so paediatrician has a valuable role in medical team to advocate and in decision making for all children.
- Track 1-1 Nutrient Deficiency
- Track 2-2 Pediatric Obesity
- Track 3-3 Child Mental Health
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Behavioral Study
- Track 5-5 Pain relief therapies and management
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis & Treatment