Pediatric Nutrition and Diet
Nutrition is the acquisition of energy from healthy foods which help in developing metabolic activities, maintenance and proper growth. In Pediatrics, the nutrition is provided on the basis of their age, diet and it is monitored frequently. Nutrition is obtained from diet which involves vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids and micronutrients.
- Track 1-1 Nutrition in the normal infant: Breast Feeding
- Track 2-2 Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 3-3 Pediatric malnutrition effects
- Track 4-4 Dietary management of diarrhea in pediatrics
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Diet
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis, immunization & preventive measures