Pediatric Sensory Therapy
Pediatric Sensory Therapy is the occupational therapy help to deals with all sensory organs such as, eye, ear, nose, tongue and skin. At the time of birth, the abnormalities in infants are diagnosed and treated through sensory therapy network, surgery, laryngology, Pediatric otolaryngology and Rhinology. The sensory organs in infants are soft and sensitive in nature. During the diagnosis and surgery, they are sedated to anaesthesia for safe and effective purpose.
- Track 1-1 Sensory integration therapy
- Track 2-2 Sensory Diet
- Track 3-3 Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Track 4-4 Sensory Processing Disorder
- Track 5-5 Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis And Treatment