Pediatric transplantation is a surgical operation in which an organ is replaced by recipient donar due to organ failure or damaged in children. Kidney, liver and heart are the organ widely transplanted in pediatrics. During the transplantation procedure anaesthesia is used to reduce the stress and pain in the body. Advance technologies and treatments in science help to transplantation and recovery in short period of time.
- Track 1-1 Casual Anesthesia
- Track 2-2 Anesthetic Techniques
- Track 3-3 Clinical depth of Anesthesia
- Track 4-4 General Anesthesia
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Anesthesia Emergence
- Track 6-6 Pediatric Anesthesia Risk
- Track 7-7 Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia