Perinatology is a medicine that focuses on fetus and mother health concerns during and after the pregnancy, it is also called as Maternal-fetal medicine. They take care of pregnant women who have chronic conditions and risk complications in pregnancy.The special care to fetus and mother makes the patient to feel comfortable to the nature and to deliver baby with less risk factors.
- Track 1-1 Perinatology Care
- Track 2-2 Perinatology Ultrasound
- Track 3-3 Perinatology Scanning
- Track 4-4 Perinatology Clinics
- Track 5-5 Fetus Risk Conditions
- Track 6-6 Fetal Genetic Diagnosis
- Track 7-7 Perinatology Fetal Surgery